Thursday, August 26, 2010

Before He Cheats

  Today I was wandering my house looking for something that would make a cool picture when I came across a bucket of my Dad's golf balls. Although I never grew to love golf, I have always been a huge sports fan. In high school I played everything: tennis, volleyball, soccer. Sports have been a huge part of my life, and I am always up for a challenge. I even love watching sports, especially hockey. I guess it's a good thing I am going to the University of Denver, where hockey is the most watched sport!
(Song dedicated to newly single Elin Nordegren )
I dug my key into the side
Of his pretty little souped-up 4 wheel drive
Carved my name into his leather seat
I took a Louisville slugger to both head lights
Slashed a hole in all 4 tires
And maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
- Carrie Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment