Monday, August 23, 2010

Penny and Me

 Today I took this picture of my Dad's guitar amp to represent my absolute love for music. Certain songs embody a specific time in my life, and when heard, they provoke all previous emotions I felt at that one time. I love nothing more than to turn the radio up in my car and sing along to my favorite songs with all my best friends. Some of my favorite memories from high school are remembered through music: parties,  getting ready for dances, driving to school events. Music will always have such an important place in my life, and that's why I love this photo!

Cause Penny and me like to roll the windows down,
Turn the radio up, and push the pedal to the ground,
And Penny and me like to gaze at starry sky's,
Close our eyes, pretend to fly,
It's always Penny and me tonight

- Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment