Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheyenne Michaels


      This is my new friend Cheyenne Michaels, a student at the University of Denver and member of the freshman seminar class Personal Histories of Photography. She lives in the town right next to mine, and we even discovered that we know some of the same people. It's when I meet people like her that I realize this really is a small world. Her favorite color is purple, and if she were to be an animal she would be a snow fox, which are pretty awesome. When asked what the best night of her life so far was, she began to describe a night of trespassing, everything from abandoned train cars to sneaking on roofs. So if you are ever looking for an adventure, find Cheyenne. Also, if you love Japanese food, she is the girl to take to dinner. When asked what food she would eat for the rest of her life if only able to eat one variety, she chose Japanese. So whether you love purple, are looking for adventure, or just need a fun friend, get to know this girl- she's awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, you were able to make me sound much cooler than I actually am :) so glad I met you! It's gonna be a great year.

    ReplyDelete