Saturday, September 11, 2010

Top of the World

    The possibilities seems endless whenever coming to a new place, especially a place as wonderful as the city of Denver. Although college campus is a few light rail stops from the center of downtown, I consider myself extremely lucky. I grew up a mere forty minutes away from Denver, but was never truly able to enjoy everything it has to offer. Now I can experience everything first hand whenever I choose. I love this photo for it's angle. Whenever in a city I look up at the building towering over me, and can't help but feel excited. I love how blue the sky is- representing Colorado's 300 days of sunshine. I'm beyond excited to experience this city to it's fullest!
I'm ready for the pressure
The drama and the pleasure
Got my whole life here in front of me
I'm taking over when I walk the streets
- Pussycat Dolls

No comments:

Post a Comment