Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to Denver



    It's my first few days at the University of Denver and I am absolutely in love with this school and this city. Today my amazing First Year Seminar class took the light rail and headed into the city to look at some photographers. Our first stop was the Denver Art Museum where we looked at several different exhibits and then ate lunch, a three course meal at the restaurant Palettes. So delicious. Next we headed to the exhibit of Mark Sink, which was unbelievable. He talked to us about his work, and I can honestly say I left inspired. We then stopped by the building to see Camera Obscura, a collection put together by Hal Gould. It was so interesting learning about how he helped photography to be known as fine art. It was great getting to know my all girl seminar, we all get along so well. Overall, the day was amazing, and I can not wait to learn more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment